Water softner | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Water softner in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

JG123

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi, just wanted to ask a quick question, is it ok to wash your car and water plants with softened water? Thanks in advance for your help.

I aware it should be, but at a job where the installer has made everything softened even the kitchen tap (drinking) so running a new supply to kit tap but there is one outside tap at the back and two at the front which I won't be able to make unsoftened so checking it would be ok for plants and cars! Cheers fellas

I know what your saying but I am unable to correct this error as it would cause to much damage! I can only give them drinking water as I can route under the kitchen cabinets I don't know what he was thinking!!

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Any pictures of how you’ve installed it ?
Replies
Views
A
  • Question
Contact them again and hope you don’t get the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
You Can Use Boiler, Heat Pump.
Replies
Views
R
  • Question
I suspect that the macerator activation is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Those float valves are easily serviceable and...
Replies
Views
Back