Water stains on WC | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Water stains on WC in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Hi

Has anyone got any great ideas of how to remove water stains in a WC pan. The pan has been overflowing for while. It is fixed now but the constant stream of water has caused water marks at the back of the pan. Does anyone know of any wonder cleaner to remove it

Thanks

Paul 2016-04-19 18.16.10.jpg

Cream cleaner should shift it

Spirits of Salts will clean the pan but take care when using it as it is View attachment 26474

Read & follow the instructions / data sheet.

It works a treat.

I have used brick cleaner at 17% Hydrochloric acid to clean stains from pans that were otherwise impossible to remove. Remember this stuff is harmful to the skin and devastating to eyes (as is the case with all strong acids or alkalis). With proper protective equipment - strong acid resistant gloves and googles/face shield and care this type of acid can be safely used.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
This design must be peculiar to the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Just drill 2 new holes in bress and drill...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I'm not expecting to do a better job than a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello. This is my first ever post asking for...
Replies
Views
V
  • Question
As above, and did you check the suitability of...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back