Water trickling through black plastic connector between two pipes coming from a water pressure tank | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Water trickling through black plastic connector between two pipes coming from a water pressure tank in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Hello,

I’m looking for some advice on water dripping between two pipes coming from a water pressure tank. I’ve attached photos to try show the problem. Basically there’s a steady trickle of water visible through the black plastic connector between the two pipes. I guess it’s also connected to the boiler!? Sorry not to be more descriptive. Really don’t have a clue about this sort of thing. Does anyone know what might be causing this? And if it’s serious? It’s a new build house but just over the 2 year warranty and the builder doesn’t want to know. We have had continual problems with water pressure gauge and have actually had the water pressure tank replaced too.

If anyone can help advise it would be hugely appreciated!!!
A7A2FF1F-EA78-462E-9697-AF317F6998CF.png

33633295-DA06-4B78-A12F-C4AB79C6C286.jpeg
0FE49162-35AE-4C89-8412-34400F8F95D2.jpeg

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
You've fecked up, it's not the way to do it...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Could you post a picture of the shower trap...
Replies
Views
  • Question
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone...
Replies
Views
A
  • Question
Thanks for your reply - softener is brand new...
Replies
Views
Azonic
A
  • Question
Or the white one drilled out :D
Replies
Views
Back