WB 18ri fan running when no call for heat | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss WB 18ri fan running when no call for heat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoney Ground

Stoney Ground
Esteemed
Gas Engineer
Got above where when heating switches off boiler is getting a feed from somewhere, causing clicking noise as it tries to go through start sequence. Where would it get it from, through cylinder Stat or 3 port.
Going there tomorrow to check it out but wanted to grab a replacement just in case.

Got above where when heating switches off boiler is getting a feed from somewhere, causing clicking noise as it tries to go through start sequence. Where would it get it from, through cylinder Stat or 3 port.
Going there tomorrow to check it out but wanted to grab a replacement just in case.
Probably the end switch in 3 port????

There is a capacitor suppressor that you can fit between N & SwL at the PCB If it is a back feed from a 3ort

Where can I get these, is it something WB know about. Will speak to their technical tomorrow

I work for a company mate,that’s where I heard about this.Quick google search an they are readily available from local places. What did WB tech say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Looks that way, a multimeter would tell alot...
Replies
Views
Nothing you can check yourself as it states in...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Since it became normal for trv's to be bi...
Replies
Views
A
Are you sure it’s still vented? Should have...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
  • Question
All helpful possibilities cheers, I'm hoping...
Replies
Views
Back