wb 28i junior combi boiler programmer / stat external. | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss wb 28i junior combi boiler programmer / stat external. in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

richardd

Could someone recommend a good wall mounted external to boiler programmer and stat for the above boiler.

I usally use the honeywell wireless one but there is 4 young children in this property and i fear it will end up destroyed or lost.

I would like somethin cheap but reliable . Thanks in advance

Only Honeywell

How would it get lost or destroyed if you screw it to the wall out of reach ? .....I use danfoss TP5000si

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I was unable to create a second account for...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 126113
D
Honeywell for me 927 is a good unit cheers kop
Replies
Views
J
Cheers Mate...Thanks for the Feedback
Replies
Views
Jamie K