WC connect to single stack soil pipe | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss WC connect to single stack soil pipe in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Leoki

Hello

I am helping a friend to replace an old w.c for a newer close coupled type and at the same time replace the cast iron soil pipe with plastic. With the close coupled system assembled and sited can anyone offer advice please as to the height the new plastic soil pipe needs to be coming off the stack outside and through the wall to meet the back of the w.c.

Thankyou :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Measure the hieght of the pan outlet (usually 7 1/2 inches to the centre) and then work backwards from there to the stack allowing for a fall all the way

Hello

I am helping a friend to replace an old w.c for a newer close coupled type and at the same time replace the cast iron soil pipe with plastic. With the close coupled system assembled and sited can anyone offer advice please as to the height the new plastic soil pipe needs to be coming off the stack outside and through the wall to meet the back of the w.c.

Thankyou :)
drill hole fit pan and run a short of the four inch through the wall loose fit branch and mark wall where the top of the bottom socket comes remve the short from pan cut bottom length to your mark fit branch then go inside remove pan glue end of short and branc and slide through wall refit pan

Nick, Steve thanks both f or your responses. Steve can you just clarify, your response a bit, sorry i am not quite understanding your instructions. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

10 o’clock / 45 degrees would be better than...
Replies
Views
No problem with the 900mm from openings as it...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I think its a case of stick with the...
Replies
Views
https://www.monsterplumb.co.uk/floplast-110mm-x...
Replies
Views
Yes sorry :D noticed I missed liquid off
Replies
Views
Back