We work in a business with a very rich lexicon. | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss We work in a business with a very rich lexicon. in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Fat Tony: Gentlemen, we must determine which of our fellow inmates has become the rodentis incarcenarium.
Louie: You heard the boss. Find the rat.
Johnny Tightlips: I found the rat and he's right here.
Frankie the Squealer: I ain't the rat! I'm the pigeon!
Legs: I thought you was the mole.
Johnny Tightlips: No, you're thinking of that guy who was the canary. But we can all agree. We work in a business with a very rich lexicon.
Mobsters: Rich lexicon. Yes, very rich.
- The Simpsons, "The Seven-Beer Snitch"

Apart from the double entendres in the form of nipples, shafts and flanges we also have a large amount of words that would baffle the average bystander.

It was just pointed out to me by a friend that my plumbing to-do list included the sentence "buy bigger doughnuts."

Ha nothing beats the Simpsons, shame I haven't seen it since the analouge signal was turned off. Sadly the freeveiw box won't pick up channel 4, Dave, Channel 5 etc. Bad signal area and no Simpsons on 4od, U Tube and the DVD boxsets are years behind for some reason.

Picks up 'Gay Rabbit' though?? :shout:

Fat Tony: Gentlemen, we must determine which of our fellow inmates has become the rodentis incarcenarium.
Louie: You heard the boss. Find the rat.
Johnny Tightlips: I found the rat and he's right here.
Frankie the Squealer: I ain't the rat! I'm the pigeon!
Legs: I thought you was the mole.
Johnny Tightlips: No, you're thinking of that guy who was the canary. But we can all agree. We work in a business with a very rich lexicon.
Mobsters: Rich lexicon. Yes, very rich.
- The Simpsons, "The Seven-Beer Snitch"

Apart from the double entendres in the form of nipples, shafts and flanges we also have a large amount of words that would baffle the average bystander.

It was just pointed out to me by a friend that my plumbing to-do list included the sentence "buy bigger doughnuts."

Got much on today Watertight? :bucktooth:

Last edited:
Picks up 'Gay Rabbit' though?? :shout:
Somehow Bunny Boy doesn't have the same ring to it as Bunny Girl. I'd hate to shatter the illusions of my kids towards the Easter Bunny if they accidentally switched on Gay Rabbit instead of CBeebies.

If this was real, probably a better form of rabbit population control than Myxomatosis ever was!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Moe the Bartender, especially that episode where he's strapped to a lie detector machine and he tried to lie his way out..

"I gotta go, I've got a hot date tonight" BEEP!

Getting back OT with in words.

I lubed an arthritic knob on a black beauty today.

It was an easy job and payed well. :smiley2:

(I step back and wait for the reply's).

Back