Weather Compensator - Greenstar CDi condensing boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Weather Compensator - Greenstar CDi condensing boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Hi,
I have a Worcester 30 CDi boiler running on natural gas and would like to know if a weather compensator can be retro-fitted to the boiler.
I have contacted Worcester Bosch and the technical guys there say that they do not have anything that will be able to assist in this problem and would not comment on anything outside their company's products.
The boiler itself is 8 years old so I feel it still has a good few years usage left in it and to replace it with a new one seems an expensive solution.
Does anyone have any suggestions or the answer to my problem?

Worcester wave will work on on a 30cdi will save you money and simple to wire in and set up this is a 32cdi combi I fitted a while back . Kop

20170112_162448.jpg

20170112_162544.jpg

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hello all I have a Worchester Bosch greenstar...
Replies
Views
StuckWithUFH
S
Yes spot on need to have a look behind the...
Replies
Views
On finding the instructions for this, attached...
Replies
Views
I’m guessing the installer didn’t have a...
Replies
Views
There could still be 22mm pipework left...
Replies
Views
Back