Weird “Unfixable” boiler sound? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Weird “Unfixable” boiler sound? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

So I posted this question on this forum a few months ago but it still has not been fixed.
There’s been a sound coming from my boiler which is apparently not fixable. I have been told by a plumber that it is due to condensation from the cold weather? sounds like bs, but is it correct? I’m not sure exactly what boiler it is at I live with my mum and it’s hers but it’s a combi if that helps.

Surely there is something that can be done about this?
Many thanks

Need to find out make and model. Maybe try another engineer or get the manufacturer out for a fixed cost repair

Similar plumbing topics

Don’t know if this is the right part but...
Replies
Views
S
Boiler Fault I’m hoping someone can help with...
Replies
Views
S
I’m guessing the installer didn’t have a...
Replies
Views
The condensate pipe might be sharing the drain...
Replies
Views
Billy Boiler
B
Just for completion, and to have this archived...
Replies
Views
Back