West Midlands Gas experience required | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss West Midlands Gas experience required in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

BPM

Hi all,
Somewhat of an unusual situation here. i did my full ACS four years ago but came away from the industry after 18 months due to being offered a management role. Now that the role has ended, i want to get back to working for myself of which gas was a small is part. I could re-register for GSR as my qualifications are in place but, with the regs changes in the past two years, i feel i'd be unfair to customers on whose installations i was remembering on!
Is there anyone who wants a helping hand in exchange for just some memory jogging? Due to having experience, i can bring a lot more assistance than someone just starting out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Wow thanks for posting. And thanks for posting...
Replies
Views
Hi lads and lasses, I’m a newly qualified...
Replies
Views
Hi martink, Did you finally joined any of the...
Replies
Views
N
Great learn't something for Xmas , I love...
Replies
Views
Back