Wet room shower trap to shower tray adapter. | Showers and Wetrooms Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Wet room shower trap to shower tray adapter. in the Showers and Wetrooms Advice area at Plumbers Forums

C

Conal C

Hi folks,

Might be a stupid question but I currently have a wet room shower in place with a waste trap but I am looking to convert to a shower tray with raiser kit.

Is there an easy way to connect shower waste from tray to wet room trap using an adapter of sorts? I am trying to avoid ripping up waste trap as it is fitted in concrete.

Any advice or ideas would be great. Thanks.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
It looks like a normal 90mm shower waste goes...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Could you post a picture of the shower trap...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, I have a couple of leaks coming under...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks Shaun. I didn't want to force it round...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I'll plunge it, put a bit of cleaner down it...
Replies
Views
Back