What are these weird-a** pipes/fittings? | Plumbers Arms | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss What are these weird-a** pipes/fittings? in the Plumbers Arms area at Plumbers Forums

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Never seen them before. I just need to cap them off as they come out the wall... What would I need to do so (properly / safely)?

Any idea why the fittings are all different colours too?

Thanks

Attachments

• wa1.jpeg
    wa1.jpeg
    71.3 KB · Views: 29
  • wa2.jpeg
    wa2.jpeg
    83.1 KB · Views: 24
  • wa3.jpeg
    wa3.jpeg
    63.2 KB · Views: 23
  • wa4.jpeg
    wa4.jpeg
    65 KB · Views: 26
I've never worked with them but the pipe and ring are expanded with a tool like a swager and then shrink down onto the fitting. I'd imagine they don't come off and cutting off is the only option.
I don't know tho?....

Uponor q and e you can get pushfit adapters

I’m surprised they got pushfit to fit as it’s 16mm

No difference in colours just different expansion rings

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Yes different kinda of plumbing eg plumbing...
Replies
Views
The answer is always obvious,, once you know it.
Replies
Views
S
  • Question
If it was on a job of mine I would cut it out...
Replies
Views
System boilers have a pressurised heating...
Replies
Views
Do what the rest of us do. Go to you’re local...
Replies
Views
Back