What are your top essential tools for boiler servicing? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss What are your top essential tools for boiler servicing? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Customers dont understand co ratios and gas rates you can do all the safety check in the world but they wont understsnd or appreciate it. So I do all thats needed plus run a vaccum over it then once the case is on give it a quick squirt of wd40 then rub it off with your rag.
You know the boiler is spot on and running as it should.
Custard hesrd the hoover and can smell the wd so thinks youve gone to town on it.

Also I dip all the screws I remove in gas tap/graphite grease.
Long phillips and an inspection mirror.
2x 25mm psint brushes one with the handle cut of to get in tight spots

Rag, WD40 and invoicing pad.

also

Set of, spanners, screw drivers, allen keys, torx wrenches, pump pliers, plier, side cutters, various flue brushes, paint brushes, cleaning blades, knife, FGA, expansion vessel pump, hoover, multimeter, clamp meter, solenoid tester, and my mind has gone blank.

What spares to carry is another question altogether.

front and rear lights for pushbike, but seriously go back to your text books for a full list and buy what you want as you need it but and fga and multimeter and manometer are compulsary

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

G
Didn’t grease the oring before refitting...
Replies
Views
Or elec bills as it would be running...
Replies
Views
Hi, approx. 2-3 hours.
Replies
Views
A
I looked up the faults out of curiosity as I...
Replies
Views
Back