What boilers to fit | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss What boilers to fit in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

neily01

Have been fitting Vokera Unicas and mynutes and they seem to be coming to an end so wondering what boilers to fit from now? Vaillants have always been good but the big let down is the hex getting blocked easily and don't know if the have sorted this in the new models? Viessmann seem a good fit big hex and long warrentys, too be fair the new baxis don't look to bad but pcb and gas valve probs.

Never heard of inter gas around here although see plenty of people on the forum rave maybe not all dp! Will have to go on site and download manual and find someone around here to price.

baxi duotec (1) HEA(NOT THE GAY RUBBISH GA VERSION) 7 YEAR WARRENTY AND A VERY RELIABLE BOILER THATS EASY TO WORK ON

Was only asking didn't want to start a fight lol. We all like find it hard to change I think!

baxi duotec (1) HEA(NOT THE GAY RUBBISH GA VERSION) 7 YEAR WARRENTY AND A VERY RELIABLE BOILER THATS EASY TO WORK ON
Is this not the model with the pcb and gv issues? Found it funny after a conversation with baxi about the neatatec. I asked them why they fitted the diverter valve so close to he pump that I could not get my power flush head adpt on it which I like to useso I can clean the plate as well and the said why do you bother as no one else does! I thought great attitude well will all just give up trying from now on.

Ideal Logic+. Luckily enough neily, almost every boiler readily available is gonna be better than the vokeras you've been fitting :D

Nothing wrong with the unicas and mynutes apart from the mynutes tongue in cheek name, never really had a prob apart from conveyeurs cracking over time.

Load of rubbish fitted a early model nothing but probs gas valve leaky main hex noisy cheap feeling they can keep them! Have heard good things also about logic but a bit put off since icos and isar but then agai good for work i suppose!!

Tbh I wouldn't even entertain fitting one, but thought it may bean option for you neily. Didnt realise they were so bad.

The ideal logic really is cracking.

Tbh I wouldn't even entertain fitting one, but thought it may bean option for you neily. Didnt realise they were so bad.

The ideal logic really is cracking.

One of the lads bought 4 Tom cheap ( and i mean cheap E.G he would only have got 2 Logic 24's for same money!) for a landlord refurb of 4 terraces, 2 did not fire on installation, 1 had bits missing, worked for a month then gas valve went, 1 fired but leaked from hex, never again and he fits Logics all day long normally

Just to add they sent him bumpf on free fuel which goes up in value depending on how many you fit, so they are building in your diesel costs for recalls LOL:20:

Ideal Logic+. Luckily enough neily, almost every boiler readily available is gonna be better than the vokeras you've been fitting :D

To true vokera are crap i won't touch them anymore i got a callout to a mynute system with a split flow pipe,all local merchants said four days to get part fecking joke. rang vokera they said they could send part out four day wait or there own engineer tommorow first thing with part custard had phone on loud speeker and went for it b'sterds.

Is this not the model with the pcb and gv issues? Found it funny after a conversation with baxi about the neatatec. I asked them why they fitted the diverter valve so close to he pump that I could not get my power flush head adpt on it which I like to useso I can clean the plate as well and the said why do you bother as no one else does! I thought great attitude well will all just give up trying from now on.
yes thats the GA its so crap they are pushing the mk1 instead,nothing wrong with the duotec 1,why try to better it?the ga version IMHO is a disaster

In my honest opinion.

I've fitted an Ideal Logic + and was impressed with it, seems miles apart from the disaster that was the Icos/Isar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, thanks for the reply, that did cross my...
Replies
Views
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
update on this, attached the Kinetico HE water...
Replies
Views
You seem to have an understanding of what...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Back