What boilers you lads installing now ? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss What boilers you lads installing now ? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

on31ll

As title really ! As you may have read ive got a job turning one building into 5 flats ! So basically thats five combis with a few rads on each ! Yes i will be using a gsr but he doesnt have a say in which boiler really as he just fits whats stated etc (the way he prefers)
obviously i could just fit crappy boilers in there but these flats are on my patch so to speak so theres a good chance ill be gettin maintanence ! Was thinking maybe glowworms ? What your opinions ?

Could fit crappy boilers....but these are in my patch...then you me toon glow worm?????

Fitted a glow worm in the mothers im pleased by it ! Obviously got a while to tell before it does the job but you can get good deals on them ! And i was referring to the likes of heat line etcs !

Ideal Logic+ for those on a budget. Otherwise Worcesters are still my preferred boiler. Both have 5 year warranty as standard (only on SI and CDIs with Worcester though).

Worcesters rarely give grief and on the rare occasion they do, their customer service department is fantastic. I've only fitted one Ideal, but was pleased with it, seems to be decent quality for its price.

lets be honest they are all pants , they all go wrong and have common faults so the biggest seller for me is warranty and i get 15 years with glow worm and 7 years with baxi

lets be honest they are all pants , they all go wrong and have common faults so the biggest seller for me is warranty and i get 15 years with glow worm and 7 years with baxi

and kiss goodbye to any service and maintenance calls for the next 15 years? (glowworm only honour the 15 year warranty if its serviced by them i believe?)

I'm fitting vaillants, but in quite impressed with intergas. But even that has its foybles.

duotec HEA OR TITANIUM both 7 year warranty boilers,good boilers fitted hundreds

duotec HEA OR TITANIUM both 7 year warranty boilers,good boilers fitted hundreds

How much you paying gas man if you don't mind me asking?
I've just bought a 24,with flue,inhibitor and tf1 for £740 including!

How much you paying gas man if you don't mind me asking?
I've just bought a 24,with flue,inhibitor and tf1 for £740 including!
£814 in for the 7 year titanium where you getting them for that?

Should have read £760...my error I get them at
grahams

baxi 24hea
baxi multi fit flue
22mm tf1
1 ltr of sentinel!

ill be getting a Drayton digitstat 3 (701) too...they come in at £76 inc

Should have read £760...my error I get them at
grahams

baxi 24hea
baxi multi fit flue
22mm tf1
1 ltr of sentinel!

Thats a pretty good price - we would only be £12 cheaper than that on the package.

ill be getting a Drayton digitstat 3 (701) too...they come in at £76 inc

Thats a blinding price - less than we pay for them. Bite their hand off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Something as simple as turning the power off...
Replies
Views
Good job buddy. Rather than a beer, if you’re...
Replies
Views
Can you give some more info? National company...
Replies
Views
I find the jig is nice to pipe up, after that...
Replies
Views
That's helpful.. My issue was on link 1 and...
Replies
Views
Back