What course | Plumbing Courses | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss What course in the Plumbing Courses area at Plumbers Forums

C

christay01

Hi, I am thinking of a complete chnage of career into plumbnig and am totally confused about the qualifications I need and where to gain these. I spoke to a chap at OLCI and he said I just needed the 6129 and 6089 both level 1 & 2. My other problem is what company to go through; I need to be quite local to Gloucester so I have seen OLCI and New Career Search and do not know who to choose. Does anybody have any ideas. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks
Chris:confused:

Hi
I wouldnt bother with level 1 in fact i dont think it exists anymore, but 6129 and 6089 level 2 is the best option. i dont know too much about either company but i know OLCI are in the process of opening or have now a training centre in Bristol.
hope this helps to some degree.
Neal

Similar plumbing topics

Hi mate i did a fast track MLP course it was...
Replies
Views
6035 is the diploma, 6189 is the NVQ. 9189 is...
Replies
Views
O
  • Article
Any experience with Optima Electrical Training...
Replies
Views
OLG0824
O
If you are looking for a full time course at...
Replies
Views
Back