What do you think of the Gas Safe magazine? | Gas Engineers Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss What do you think of the Gas Safe magazine? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

I don’t always get chance to read it, some sections are ok, I did like the back to basics that was published a few times, it’s like this site though - very advert heavy.

The ads don't bother me as much as the green agenda. Every month it's the same old same old fit a room stat, magnetic filter, TRV to save gas and save the planet.

I skip all of this now and there's very little left to read.

Suggest another option to add to the quiz
"There is no part of gash safe that is fit for purpose, including their rag which i am forced to contribute towards"

Similar plumbing topics

Partly insurance but mainly because 'you' are...
Replies
Views
If you can afford to lose 1/2 or more of your...
Replies
Views
What about a metal blanking plate?
Replies
Views
I
No your fine just make sure there registered...
Replies
Views
Back