What does FO mean on front of jaguar combi 24 boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss What does FO mean on front of jaguar combi 24 boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]F0 - Fault Flow rate sensor failure.
F0 - Fault Loss of system water.
F0 - Fault Air lock in boiler
F0 - Fault Pump failure.
Could be any of the above refill sysrtem and see if it looses pressure again
[/FONT]

How do I refill the system? Ive come on here as my landlord doesn't have the manual and I don't know what in doing :)

you should have a stainless steel pipe with a little tap on it this will be the filling loop if you turn that you should see the little gauge on the front of the boiler fill it so the gauge reads between 1 1/2 and 2 (the filling loop will be either under the boiler or the pipe work underneath it

Oh yeh I've done that,it went abit too high 4.0 so haven't used the heating,what is the pressure meant to be at

1.5 bar you need to get some pressure out of the system could do it with rad bleed valve

What happens if it is used with the pressure at 3.9 4.0 just til I cab get man back to sort it,is it safe?

if it has to much pressure it should dump it thru the overflow valve

4 bar is WAY too high.

There is a safety valve that should open at 3 bar to protect the system,if yours has reached 4 the safety system could be compromised.

DON'T USE IT UNTIL IT HAS BEEN CHECKED BY A GAS SAFE REGISTERED ENGINEER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

put the boiler on low very low and leave it...
Replies
Views
System boilers have a pressurised heating...
Replies
Views
Don’t know if this is the right part but...
Replies
Views
S
Yes I gathered you meant that cover, but it...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
K
Is the set up you have now very poor or are...
Replies
Views
Back