What has happened to the forum ?? | Plumbers Arms | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss What has happened to the forum ?? in the Plumbers Arms area at Plumbers Forums

plumb_know

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I have used this forum for years and it has been great, i understand the need for advertising but i am getting bombarded with pop up on here now to the extent i cant actually use the forum properly as these pop ups are blocking access to button to post thread and making the site so busy i cant find threads etc.

Is this just on my computer or are other people having the same?? currently have plumbworld & victorian plumbing taking up 2/3 of my screen as i type.

I think I can hear someone saying something, anyone there???

Plumb Ads.PNG

Download a app called opera it will take out the adds, it is unusable otherwise If this is not sorted soon I can see it damaging the site's popularity.
Regards kop

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220215-053026.png
    Screenshot_20220215-053026.png
    115.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Anyone know of a repair service for Axpert...
Replies
Views
That’s also a good shout. Thank you
Replies
Views
Great summary and well done for getting it...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do...
Replies
Views
I've tidied up this thread and banned a user...
Replies
Views
Back