What height should a AAV be under bath? | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss What height should a AAV be under bath? in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

I'm installing a new bathroom. I have a combined drain for the bath and shower (2 x 40mm >> 50mm >> stack) and have a McAlpine VP2 AAV to fit under the bath to avoid syphoning of the shower trap. Is this type of AAV correct and how high does it have to be above the bath/shower traps? Thank you.

As it’s a1 you can have it where ever you want height wise as it’s Permitted to be located below flood level of connected appliances

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hello. This is my first ever post asking for...
Replies
Views
S
  • Question
Hoping for some advice on the use of AAVs...
Replies
Views
Stephen44uk
S
  • Question
https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/floplast-equal-tees-...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Best thing to do first is to read the relevant...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Link
Replies
Views
Back