What hose connection is this? | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss What hose connection is this? in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Afternoon,

I'm installing a water pump to pump river water to a garden, there is already a delivery hose installed with a solid 2" blue pipe next to the river, I can't work out what I need to buy to connect this to a 2" petrol driven water pump:

Thanks
Paul

Looks like old imperial alkathene pipe

The nut should lower down the pipe the blue bit I think is an insert / adapter to a fitting

whats the dia of the pipe

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
If your long inlet hose is in one piece, you...
Replies
Views
S
Thanks everyone for the advice so far. I got...
Replies
Views
Sam Wain
S
G
  • Question
Or: McAlpine 90 Degree Nozzle - WMF4 -...
Replies
Views
  • Question
As above hard pipe it and add a drain cock for...
Replies
Views
A
  • Question
If you measure the internal dia you should be...
Replies
Views
Back