What is it about toilets! | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter secret squirrel
  • Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1K

Discuss What is it about toilets! in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

secret squirrel

Today, changed upstairs of a house from tank fed coldwater to mains, all the taps are much better (as you'd expect) one of the toilet is better and fills.

The second toilet is better but you wouldn't think it was mains! changed the inlet valve, improved a bit but not what you'd expect.

Customer is happy but I think the pipe feeding the toilet is bent under the floorboards, it is in the en-suite and its all tiled so no access at all, bathroom is also tiled aaaahhhhhhh.

I hate days like this when you don't get the result you expected. Customer is happy but I am not.

It aggravates me, and there is no flexi to blame either........

just called out to a shop where loo was blocked. Pumped away at it for 10 mins then lifted the sealed inspection cover in middle of shop (surfing gear and clothing all round), nasty niff and pooh upto brim of cover!! adviced owners to get in jetter and cameras to see reason for problem. they did and later on the "proffessional" crew were dragging ****ty rods and hoses thro shop, leaving crap all over, managed to clear drain and spatter shop contents. I only turned it down as I thought I might make a bit of a mess and didnt want grief, this lot did and charged the earth!!!!!!! Daughters the shop manager, not impressed with them, moaned at me for not doing it, cant win sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Was the new pan fitted with a flexible waste...
Replies
Views
Thanks very much! Gets me off the hook! Let...
Replies
Views
Thank you
Replies
Views
He went for the putty because he doesn't know...
Replies
Views
It doesn’t look like the internal pipe has...
Replies
Views
Back