what is the best price for an anton sprint v2 kit 2 | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss what is the best price for an anton sprint v2 kit 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tommyk

does anyone of know of any good offers for Anton sprint v2 kit 2
cheers in advance

Is it definitely an Anton you want? I've been using one recently that a firm has given me to use and i find it really slow react and noisy as hell. I've got a Testo 327 which I find much better, although dearer, the Kane seems to get a lot of good comments on here as well.

the anton and the kane seam to get good report. is there much difference? both seam as capable.

I bought a kit 2 2 weeks ago and paid £575 plus vat.

I do have a used telegan sprint about 6 years old that needs a new 02 sensor for sale if anyone interested?

Kev.

I have the Anton, it's okay. Have to say though, I prefer the dial on the front of the Kane.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

i have a sprint v1 had it nearly 2 years its a great peice of kit IMO mine cost
£388 inc,do you really need it to do tightness as well? the v1 will do the same fga functions as a v2,it has temp diff and room co inc,and pre set costs for 5 years it was the kit so came with a printer

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the gas sniffer on my v2. Got me out of a pickle a few times now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Buy an Anton Sprint Pro 1 Kit (C003013) for...
Replies
Views
Thanks. I reckon it’s to do with the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks BenGee. I've tried that and tried some...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the feedback guys 👍 I’ve ended up...
Replies
Views
    • Agree
Hi engineers Just a heads up that we are...
Replies
Views
Back