What is the equivalent boiler in the Valiant range for a WB Greenstar 30CDi | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss What is the equivalent boiler in the Valiant range for a WB Greenstar 30CDi in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

ppuch1

Just getting some quotes for a new combi boiler to replace a small Baxi and I have been recommended a 30Si (I was thinking of having the 30CDi though) but wanted to know what is the equivalent in the Vailliant range of boilers to the 30CDi
I know it's a matter of personal taste as to which one to fit. But for me I am looking at the longer term picture and after sales service and parts availability and prices which will ultimately determine the long term costs.
I have also been offered the 36Lxi which is a new type of WB and wondered if this was still too new to have any views on it. If any one has any info it would be greatfully recieved.

Dont touch 36 LXi yet!!! 30 CDi is no longer current, upgraded to 34CDi classic, more power on DHW for better flow rate, standby power cut to around 3.5Watts...flowrate 14.3 L/M @ Delta t 35 case now has magnetic strip for bottom cover, 5 year standard warranty or 7 year with WB AI

baxi duotec 1 40 kw,simpler than any worster or vaillant parts will be around forever and its cheaper to maintain

why not 36LXi yet ? is it because they are still too new. the guy from swales says it comes with a 10 year guarantee.
I am looking for one with at least 30kW output. The brochure he left does not have the 34CDi in it but has the 27CDi, 30CDi, 37CDi, 42CDi

why not 36LXi yet ? is it because they are still too new. the guy from swales says it comes with a 10 year guarantee.
I am looking for one with at least 30kW output. The brochure he left does not have the 34CDi in it but has the 27CDi, 30CDi, 37CDi, 42CDi
36Lxi yes too new!! you have the old brochure, upgraded now 27cdi >>29cdi......30 cdi>>>34cdi,.....37cdi>>>38cdi 42 cdi remains same power but with updated features, take a look @ thier website etc

Still getting conflicting views ... read this a little earlier seems they might be worth a second look!

"central-heating-forum ... 3412-just-heads-up"

won't let me post the URL "post denied" it says ... something to do with number of URls it may contain or something!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

A
Are you sure it’s still vented? Should have...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Yes so this needs to be at 60
Replies
Views
Thank you very much for those details. We're...
Replies
Views
hello, old post but what did you go with in...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
I beg to differ on that. The exhaust is the...
Replies
Views
Back