What is the fall for connecting a 40 and 50 mm Drain into a soil pipe | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss What is the fall for connecting a 40 and 50 mm Drain into a soil pipe in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Hi could anybody tell me or post a link for the correct fall / gradient for a 40 mm and 50 mm drain pipe ( Shower ) connecting into a new soil stack im guessing it would be one in something or degrees

Thanks

20mm-25mm a meter is normal you could go as low as 15mm a meter if you have to but no less

20mm-25mm a meter is normal you could go as low as 15mm a meter if you have to but no less
yeah thanks I read the document H and have worked to go with the same angle as the boss adapter is set too ( 2.5 degrees ) so I've got a 40 mm pipe and a 50 mm pipe one above the other

40 mm run is 600 mm which gives you a fall of 26 mm
50 mm run is 1400 mm which gives you a fall of 61 mm
so for aesthetics they will run the same angle ( be parallel to each other ) that does come in the range of minimum 18 and maximum of 90 does that sound ok

Yep sounds ideal

Similar plumbing topics

I got a Floplast boss strap from Screwfix...
Replies
Views
Yes or as your first drawing but with an...
Replies
Views
here is an update of job finished , i ran a...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the late post on this but just...
Replies
Views
Should have added in, naturally there will be...
Replies
Views
Back