what is this part called ? reillo g3b oil pump | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss what is this part called ? reillo g3b oil pump in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

got new oil and tried to start my reillo g3b oil burner ,when it idnt fire and went to lockout i bleed the pump and check the nozzle ,and eventually took apart the pump to find lots of black oil slug around the oil pump.so i cleaned all the stuff of and cleaned through the pump and the only output that didn't flow oil was the oil pump to nozzle connection ,so my question is what is this part and could it be my problem?
any help greatly appreciated
20230401_170836.jpg
20230401_170850.jpg
20230401_170859.jpg

It looks like part of the drive, thought they had a plastic drive coupling part somewhere that may have failed, have you checked the gears by removing the cover?, but mark its position before removal.

here is the story the burner is 4 months old i ran out of fuel and when i got fuel it burned ok for two days and then stopped
here is the story: the burner is 4 months old i ran out of fuel and when i got fuel it burned ok for two days and then stopped . i began checking the system and am not receiving oil to the burn nozzle so no flame [the electrodes are sparking] the oil is

It looks like part of the drive, thought they had a plastic drive coupling part somewhere that may have failed, have you checked the gears by removing the cover?, but mark its position before removal.
here is the story: the burner is 4 months old i ran out of fuel and when i got fuel it burned ok for two days and then stopped . i began checking the system and am not receiving oil to the burn nozzle so no flame [the electrodes are sparking sparking]
one-pipe-system.png

Similar plumbing topics

All sorted now and running better than ever...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all, all new to this breakdown life...
Replies
Views
CJAY40
C
S
OK then, good luck with it 👍👍
Replies
Views
Update: I couldn't get hold of a heating...
Replies
Views
Would agree eliminate possible fuel issues...
Replies
Views
Back