What kind of plastic pipe is this | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss What kind of plastic pipe is this in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Inverness

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I'm needing a type of fitting that can join copper pipe work. The plastic pipe on radiator isn't jg or hep20. Cheers

Here are the photos cheers

Attachments

• IMG_1901.JPG
    IMG_1901.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_1902.JPG
    IMG_1902.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 39
what do you need to change / alter?

For the basin I need too join a tee piece for a cold water supply, and the radiator is getting move,so I need to pull the piles through the floor then join a couplin to extend.
Any suggestions?

Basin your fecked on won’t get a fitting in so need to open the wall up etc

As for rad you should be able to use the existing 16mm-1/2” if you can’t you can pick them up easier enough

Have a word with bhive

And a decent set of cutters don’t cut all the way through spin the cutters won’t deform the pipe

Similar plumbing topics

Another vote for copper. All copper tube is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Best to ask Scottish building control
Replies
Views
https://www.plumbersforums.net/threads/problems...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Doesn’t really answer any of my questions but...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I see, that, like me, you are a forgetful genius!
Replies
Views
Back