What part needed? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss What part needed? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bars03

Hi

Can anyone advise of what fitting is required to connect the pictured flexi pipe to a 15mm copper pipe? The diameter of the nut end is 28mm.

Thanks in Advance

Attachments

• 1438024474467.jpg
    1438024474467.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 85
Why are you trying to connect the large nut end to a 15mm copper pipe?
I think, judging by the photo that the flexi is a 22mm nut usually for straight onto standard bath taps and the other end is probably 15mm for copper. That end is usually for a nut & olive supplied with flexi, or some are different & have a nut & washer for male fitting.
You can get a flexi to suit your requirement. Or get a plumber to do it in copper, which is my preferred way as I hate flexis because they are just braided rubber hoses.

Last edited:
Could be someone trying to wind me up, showing indecent photos of horrible flexis! :smile:

Judging by the pic it looks brand new normally come as a pair and reckon the nut olive has been taken off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

A
  • Question
Hi, I am replacing a kitchen tap and have run...
Replies
Views
Adam tl
A
A
  • Question
It's likely 3/4" in pipe not 22mm. You likely...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi. Do you mean the Flomasta one I linked to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Cheers fowlerboi, I think this is the easiest...
Replies
Views
You could try a long flexi and make it a wider...
Replies
Views
Back