what price charge for a bathroom sink ?? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss what price charge for a bathroom sink ?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

spanner

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
OK..! Ehem. To remove a pedestal type sink and replace with a wall hung basin type. Also I'm hoping not to be fitting the existing taps.
Was just asked and I notified that the replacement wouldn't be the like the existing pedestal type but, wall hung.!!
What type of offer would I create?? your advice would be much appreciated here!!..???Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Sorry mate no image showing here. Would like to know what sort of wall before I quoted.

Just the thing.. I'm not there till Sunday. Yes. Sunday works as they're out all week. Also I'm having problems uploading pics on UKPF . jheeeeeezz

Just make sure you have a selection of fixings for different walls types then mate and pray there`s no tiles eh?

Was just writing a long thread there and it vanished.. just yes. I've had some very bad solid walls in bathrooms before with moisture dampness etc. Yeah fingers crossed

Depends if its just a wall hung or a semi ped. May have to work hot, cold and waste into wall.

Oh it's just ringing bells for me now.. once did a downstairs bathroom and the stopcock was behind the sink and buried in the wall, lead pipe and cutting the lead and virtually rebuilding the wall and tiling.. just prepared.. nuts, bolts, anchors.. resin and muck. Then it'd probably turn out a plasterboard wall..lolz

Depends if its just a wall hung or a semi ped. May have to work hot, cold and waste into wall.

Have not the slightest.. but sure will take pics and add them to the forum..

Just make sure you have a selection of fixings for different walls types then mate and pray there`s no tiles eh?

Lolz cheer me..I'm cringing as it's about a Sunday morning and the hope that it is stated to finish . Thanks mate

pricing is never easy .look at the job and try and work out how long it will take - or agree an hourly rate if things could go wrong. like today took me nearly an hr to remove 2 basin taps they were the old type with square bases and square holes in basinthey had been cemented into basin and nut tightened .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

If you have the spare funds go ahead as it...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Only way to find out as above mcalpine make...
Replies
Views
  • Question
So, I solved this with a pan connector with...
Replies
Views
Thank you so much - really appreciate the...
Replies
Views
Back