What price subies | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss What price subies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

negas

Just wondering what price people are being paid as a subie on the Eco deal for a combi combi swap or system to combi thanks in advance

You'll need pas:2030 though and as far as I'm told you need to supply everything excluding boiler and flue for that money.

I installed two the week before last and got paid £160!!!!!! needless to say I didnt do any more for them.

You'll need pas:2030 though and as far as I'm told you need to supply everything excluding boiler and flue for that money.

£700.... Combi swap with 6 trvs.

6trvs £36
1m 22 1m 15 handful of fittings £50

Still well up! Pas 2030 is standard for all green steal rubbish.

Got to be a catch tough as why would they give u money? It's te kingfisher group...... Who make Subbies wait 90days before they make u aware if a mistake so they get 180 days credit! U only get 30 on trade point card!!!

Room stat, time clock , flue extensions etc all come out the £700 so I'm told

its a possible avenue I'm looking at but there are better deals about from other providers and at least you don't need to fit a Mickey Mouse boiler no one has ever heard of!

Thanks only wondering as I have been approached by a past employee asking if I had any sub work available as I am already pas 2030 and dea but was just getting my own lads to fit as I don't want to go mad like some places just going through m own data base for now thanks again

What scheme are you on negas, pm if you like. Have you had any payment issues?

im treading very carefully after hearing some horror stories of bankruptcy due to late payment and cash flow issues !

just starting on the glowworm for now but just doing a few in between my normal jobs only carried out my first survey this Sunday but i have about 80 waiting in the wings as it were

All i am hearing is cash flow issues with this eco

would you really want 10 grand on your account with possible slow payments

I think some businesses/ one man bands are gonna get hurt with this scheme/s it'll all end in tears. Seriously looked into but it just issnt worth the paperwork and waiting for money. As hammers4spanners has said many times in other threads why should we need to have pas2030 when we are already gas safe registered. Pointless exercise in red tape, v laundering money legally from our energy bills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Tiling walls and floors, pipes, putting up...
Replies
Views
V
  • Question
Firstly I'd counter their demand by asking for...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks for the reply i was thinking roughly...
Replies
Views
If you have the spare funds go ahead as it...
Replies
Views
Back