What replacement parts do I need? | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss What replacement parts do I need? in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Hi,

I am struggling to find what these two cartridges / parts are anywhere. I bought this set from eBay around 2 years ago and the seller has since deleted their account so I cannot get in contact to ask them.

I have asked other sellers who sell the same item but they do not sell parts and did not reply to my question as to what the parts were.

The shower is leaking from behind the tile and I believe it to be the catridges as the attached pictures.

I cannot find what they are called anywhere.

Could someone please help in to identifying what these are so I can order a replacement?

Apart from buying the whole shower kit again, I would like to just replace the valve if possible.

Here is the eBay link to the item.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-07-26-16-35-28-122_com.ebay.mobile.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-07-26-16-35-28-122_com.ebay.mobile.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_2021-07-26-16-36-26-093_com.ebay.mobile.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-07-26-16-36-26-093_com.ebay.mobile.jpg
    285.6 KB · Views: 29
Cheap concealed shower valves are the bane of many plumbers (and homeowners) lives. 100 is a ridiculous price. You got what you paid for.
If you can disassemble it and take careful pictures and measurements try. Shower spares or shower doctor websites.
Good luck.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I’m led to believe Grohe made more than one...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
  • Question
does a standard tap refurb kit fit? they come...
Replies
Views
S
  • Question
No photo shown. It is usual to apply ptfe tape...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thank you so much!
Replies
Views
  • Question
I've just replaced an Ultra SASF2 – M...
Replies
Views
Back