What size pipe is needed to make a complete flush pipe for a high level toilet cister | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss What size pipe is needed to make a complete flush pipe for a high level toilet cister in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

laptop

I installed a high level cistern and need to make a flush pipe so i went and bought a flush pipe, 36x1.8 solvent weld pipe, internal rubber flush cone, 36mm bends & straight connectors but i have come across a problem where the straight connector won't fit over the flush pipe so as i don't want to use a compression fitting between the flush pipe and pvc pipe i was wondering is there a solvent weld fitting i can get to join the two pipes together. I did think of making a complete flush pipe with the pipe i bought but then it's to loose in the flush cone so i'm guesssing it would leak so would anyone know what size pipe would be best to use if i decide to make a complete flush pipe.

Re: What size pipe is needed to make a complete flush pipe for a high level toilet ci

You can buy high level flush pipes complete either 2 or 3 pieces depending where your cistern is located if it is above the pan as you stand in front of it you will need a 2 piece if it is to the left or right of you as you stand in front of the pan you will require a 3 piece and you do not require any bends or couplings or solvent cement all available at any good merchants hope this helps :)regards turnpin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi @Jim Goodenough I do have some yes , I did...
Replies
Views
You may also find pushing the button sharply...
Replies
Views
If the coupling fits, then no need for what I...
Replies
Views
Thanks mate for the reply. Unfortunately the...
Replies
Views
Back