what training/qualifications for air source? | Air Sourced Heat Pumps | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss what training/qualifications for air source? in the Air Sourced Heat Pumps area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikewt

Gas Engineer
hi all
Iv just recently gone self-employed finally after putting it of for so long. Iv been asked to look at a job where they would like an air source heat pump on a large 3 bed-roomed house they are building. Iv looked on various websites but cant get my head around what certifications i need or if there's a general course that allows me to install any air source heat pump except the ones that need a refrigeration engineer. Iv been looking at the mitsubishi ecodan course but will that mean i can only fit that heat pump?

thanks very much any one who can help

wayne

Hi,
Take a look at the Worcester web site, they are offering a free an air/air training course if you pay for 1 of their ground or air /water courses. They see you through the Microgeneration Certificate Scheme.
Personally I think they're a good progressive manufacture,with above average reliability equitment.
Let us know how you go on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Dang, seems like point to point heat pump swap...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Interesting yes they did feel damn hot when...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Only other items that may cause noise are the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Also not forgetting to take account of the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Cheers fellas Was leaning more towards gas to...
Replies
Views
Back