What type of shower tray is this? Photo included | Showers and Wetrooms Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss What type of shower tray is this? Photo included in the Showers and Wetrooms Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Just removed this shower tray.
What type of shower tray is this?
Why aren't all shower trays constructed like this?
It must weight less than 10kg and with the flat base, must be a doddle to set in place.

Attachments

• IMG_20221005_103605_470.jpg
    IMG_20221005_103605_470.jpg
    507.1 KB · Views: 38
I personally don't fit em taken a few out which didn't last stick with the stone one would be my advice. Kop
Hi. I will definitely be sticking with the MX tray, but I'm just curious as to WHY you and others don't install them. You mentioned that you've taken a few out that didn't last. In what way did they not last? What was faulty about them?

Upvote 0
There's various trays available made from acrylic with foam capped inner core.
Fibre glass much the same as your bath these are light weight , then there's light weight stone resin like the Mira flight trays .
Then the heavy ones 😉👍

Upvote 0

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Why does it matter if you’ve now removed it...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Not designed for the trap upto you in the end...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I'd use thermopanel tile backer insulation...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Put a level on the floor and shim it up level...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Here you go now you can see its easier 👍 kop
Replies
Views
Back