What work do you try to push in the summer months | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss What work do you try to push in the summer months in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
As the weather gets warmer and people turn their boilers off to forget about for a few months, work can go really quiet. How do those of you who do a lot of heating work combat this?

If you advertise, what products/services do you use to keep your business fresh in peoples minds?

I like to stick to heating but in the summer I sometimes have to accept those bathroom jobs :( I hate bathrooms, and I hate customers who want to move such and such...

Use the bg tactics, bows the right time to have it, serviced ,renewed and or flushed. And enjoy the weather.

Chilling enjoying family time , that's usuall a Monday then Tuesday onwards I meet my mates at the cafe and we eat and drink Yorkshire tea and pretended to work

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I never have, but if it were a decent place...
Replies
Views
Hi RPM, Gasway were the first company i...
Replies
Views
One DM in five years? Congratulations on...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do...
Replies
Views
S
  • Question
There were issues with failing heat exchangers...
Replies
Views
Back