What would be a recommended slim line boiler? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss What would be a recommended slim line boiler? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 32524

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hello,

Thanks for looking. Got the opportunity of a boiler installation. Problem is space. Tight. Location is next to a window so, cant move it over to left. To the right there is space, but cupboards in the way for access to remove front cover and hamper getting in to parts etc, not by much, but still in the way for access.

What would you recommend out there for a SLIM boiler and what are you thinking on price of it?

wb compact maybe? register the warranty for 7-8years and you wont have to worry about fixing/changing parts for a fair while. just do a BG service every 12 months.

Dont think I would get that. I am not on their list. My merchant is only talking 5 on WB. How do I get the 7 yr warranty?

you need to be on the register'd installers list. Phone the local worcester rep and tell him your starting to fit WB boilers and need to be able to offer the extended warranty and you should be able to be put on the list. then fit a wb magnetic filter and get an extra 1 year warranty of you want to. i prefer to fit a different filter tho.

Need to be an accredited installer and fit a Worcester system filter, think you might get 6 with just he filter and the standard 5.

How much you talking for a wb then? Guy was looking at vokera. Cos they are cheap. But 8 yr warranty is very strong selling point and it helps me if it is a better fit.

What about logic. What kind of price are these?

30kw £600 ish boiler flue and click. Ray Stafford could post u one he had some good prices!

OK then, can someone tell me what they don't cover then?

i was backing you up, guarantee is better than warranty. Some boiler manus go out to customers looking for a reason not to honour the warranty, "no inhibitor label on the boiler, im outta here"

Im looking at you glow-worm

Pin holes, burned out thermisters, built in programmer, filling loop .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

External hounsfield heat only. If you really...
Replies
Views
Thanks for both replies - so the search is on...
Replies
Views
Anyway, you can always increase the boiler...
Replies
Views
hi, no current pipework in concrete i believe...
Replies
Views
Should have added in, naturally there will be...
Replies
Views
Back