What's the best/top quality remote control LFE | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss What's the best/top quality remote control LFE in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sharp Point

As title boys and girls, I've got to find the very best Lfe to replace a very poor quality 'kinder' fire. The gentleman is a very wealthy 87 year old pensioner. He's just had a very swish new build built and a marble surround with a remote control kinder fire and has had nothing but problems with it, i was called to have a look and four hours later with a new maplins battery box solder in place...it was working again! It lasted two days and we agreed the control box is to blame.
He has the manufacturer out over 6 times in 18 months and has had enough....now wants a new fire that'll last with no problems. He's very immobile and uses an electric buggy inside, that's quite funny as he's slowly bashing everything to pieces, only got good use of one arm so needs a remote that'll work with hand, his kinder remote, is a two button down at the same time to ignite the fire.

thanks

I've been fitting Nu-flame fires or Gazco
All remotes that I know of are 2 button to start as it's a safety feature
Nu-flame does one with a wall switch as another option but you'd have to get the cable to it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

B
£84 plus vat is how much I spend in...
2 3
Replies
Views
Chris Kafetzis
C
Back