Whats you favorite holiday destination | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Whats you favorite holiday destination in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adelaide to see our best friends, failing that key west or Vegas in USA, nearer to home Amsterdam for short breaks

Good question, haven't seen all yet but as much as I have seen I can say the carribean islands :) I would love to see Seychelles, Turks and Caico, French Polynesia... but it seems like it's for the top class people

I love Transatlantic Cruises :)

I have been to Gettysburg over 4th july weekend it was awesome learning about civil war. But its antrim coast this year, near irish open golf tournament.

I was here all day today

IMG_9186.JPG

Harvest fields that looks awesome, i could spend the day there no problem. Its just looks the same as the antrim coast in NI

My post earlier was supposed to have this picture attached. I have no idea why it was not attached. But we love a good castle and a bit of history us.

IMG_9219.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

No as legionellae likes 45-50 so aslong as...
Replies
Views
No the support chap had a look at the pipes...
Replies
Views
  • Question
No it’s fitted correctly anywhere on that leg...
Replies
Views
That's brilliant mate, thank you. I didn't see...
Replies
Views
No, social housing landlord 😳
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back