Where can I buy this exact isolation/service valve? | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Where can I buy this exact isolation/service valve? in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

The isolation valve connected directly to our toilet fill valve has started to leak (I assume the washer has deteriorated). I'd like to get a like-for-like replacement so that I can just do a straight swap of the entire isolation valve without having to worry about resizing pipes, but my google skills have failed me (I'm a DIYer/Homeowner so not sure exactly what I should be searching for). Does anyone know where I can find this exact model? If not, can someone recommend a similar one I can use in its place?

Picture is from another user who posted a thread on this back in 2017, but I have this exact same valve.

Valve.jpg

its called a straight service valve. It will be 1/2" one end 15mm the other, basically what I link below but not the same one.

I doubt you'll find an exact copy though. You'll need to get a 15mm pipe slice and some jointing compound an adjustable spanner and grips.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Why is it outside? It will freeze and the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
How about an ir sensor with a solenoid waive...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Do you have a picture?
Replies
Views
  • Question
Or use a flat face isolation valve. ...
Replies
Views
Hello. I hope someone here has the expertise...
Replies
Views
Back