Where Can I source a Duravit Cistern spare | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Where Can I source a Duravit Cistern spare in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

My cistern is in a perpetual over flow state due to the cut off valve not working. I think I have narrowed it down to the cut off arm (see photo) but where can I source a replacement?
P1000854.JPG

What makes you think it’s that?

Contact Duravit , they have spares for most things. Or see if there’s a manufacturer name on the inlet valve and contact them directly.
By a process of elimination. With it attached the float becomes submerged. Without it it floats. So the arm has reached the full extent of its travel but the rubber stopper is not cutting the water supply

Can you not unscrew this bit and replace the washer.

View attachment 63118
Actually narrowed down problem to the inlet valve on my Duravit cistern. Anybody got any ideas where I can get one of theseView attachment 63112

Can you not unscrew this bit and replace the washer.

View attachment 63118
Actually it turns out this is not a Duravit item. Have no idea where I can get a replacement. The inside consists of several rubber rings and a broken mesh water filter. Replacements would be impossible to find without knowledge of the items identity

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideally take the toilet out and shouldn't be a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thank you. Worked a treat,
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes, I think you're right in terms of stopping...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Joint compound. Brilliant, Thanks Shaun.
Replies
Views
I would cut it to the right size and glue the...
Replies
Views
Back