Where should the soil pipe enter through the slab? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Where should the soil pipe enter through the slab? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

I'm building a new house and want to know is there a standard location\ distance from walls that the soil pipe should come up. The pipe will take a WC on the GF and then stack up to the 1st floor to take the bathroom above and then up to vent tile so he'll need a couple of T connectors which usually have a boss adaptor on 3 sides. I'd like the boxing to be as narrow as possible but without snookering the plumber on his first fix and they can't be adjusted afterwards due to a gas membrance secured around the pipe before the pour of the floor.

I've attached a GF plan and the SVP's are shown.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Plots 1-3, Greenwood Tree_GFCOM_P2.pdf
    143.7 KB · Views: 34
You need to think what your having on the walls eg tiles plasterboard etc

normally a clip off the wall

Yes I normally allow 105mm to the centre off finished wall eg tiles plaster etc

Similar plumbing topics

10 o’clock / 45 degrees would be better than...
Replies
Views
Thank you so much, that's very helpful!
Replies
Views
Yes you got it 👍 Merry Christmas
Replies
Views
Sorry for the delay in replying That looks...
Replies
Views
I asked them about it. They said they only...
Replies
Views
Back