Where to place water stop valves for shower ? | Showers and Wetrooms Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Where to place water stop valves for shower ? in the Showers and Wetrooms Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Having a straight bath fitted and going for taps to the bath and an Aqalisa shower above. So the hot/cold pipes that supply the bath taps will they be different to the ones that supply the shower?

I mean do I need separate pipes to the shower with their own valves or can the pipes that will feed the bath taps also feed the shower?

I assume the bath taps valves will be accessible after removing the bath panel?

Just to clarify. Isolate bath and shower separately- if one goes wrong it can be isolated and the other used. Then sorted at leisure instead of as a matter of urgency.

Upvote 0
I would still use full bore valves, especially on hot. When shower is old and tired and so is Combi, restrictive valve can be enough to give you problems with hot not keeping the Combi on - fit full bore now, one less thing to go wrong.

Upvote 0

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Installing a P-shaped shower bath in a small...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I don't see your comments?
Replies
Views
T
  • Question
I am redoing my bathroom and not sure what the...
Replies
Views
Thermostatic shower
T
  • Question
What is your source of hot water? What bar...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, We hade a problem with our hot water...
Replies
Views
Back