Where to sell extra fixtures and parts | For Sale & Wanted | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Where to sell extra fixtures and parts in the For Sale & Wanted area at Plumbers Forums

So I have multiple fixtures, valves, PRV's, fittings etc that I am looking to get rid of. Where is the best place to sell these things? Most are brand new some used but in good condition. I started doing CAD for my company and don't really do side work anymore or work in the field really and this stuff is just sitting in my garage.

Maybe you could consider ?
I have tried that but it's really hard to even get views if you don't have an established profile.

I’m guessing they are things not used on jobs, why not give them back to your company- they paid for them?
Actually the only things from them are two Moen faucets and I tried to give them back to my warehouse manager but he told me to keep them. The rest are from my personal jobs and stuff I've accumulated over the last 10 years.

Similar plumbing topics

E
I reckon if I did a survey of 100 heating...
Replies
Views
eco-heating options
E
B
Sometimes you have to think outside the box...
Replies
Views
Good job buddy. Rather than a beer, if you’re...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yours is an old fotic cylinder, Thermal store...
Replies
Views
Back