Where would you terminate basin waste? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Where would you terminate basin waste? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Basin waste going to come through under coloured square little window.

Where would you terminate it?

Thanks

68329423_722120121572848_1039597817544310784_n.jpg
12.jpg

Also excuse my ignorance part 2536452 but is it safe to just hop up on a ladder and walk about on this roof or should there be some safety proceedures to follow to protect it/myself that I'm likely unaware of?

I think I've stood on about 3 roofs in my life and never been quite sure to what extent it's a good idea. Ta
[automerge]1565806999[/automerge]
It looks like the vertical stack is cast iron?

In which case I would bring it to the right and drop it into the top of the plastic 4”.

That was my current best laid plan

Stack on the left using a mechanical boss

Roof is fine to the left but don’t stand / walk on the polycarbonate on the right

If the brickwork’s straight there doesn’t appear to be enough fall on that 4”, dropping the basin in the top may help move things along a bit.

Using the existing boss as Dave suggested will be easiest, as long as the weathering does not interfere.

Although I’m not keen on joining horizontal wastes at the side, I prefer the top, but have done so in the past when necessary with no ill effects.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Best thing to do first is to read the relevant...
Replies
Views
  • Question
You need a mcalpine V33WM, the site won't let...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I still use putty. Damn silicone.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Depends on the basin but I normally do 100mm...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes as above just watch your ods
Replies
Views
Back