Where's all the mods?! | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Rickster123
  • Start date
  • Replies 79
  • Views 860

Discuss Where's all the mods?! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rickster123

Having a private group meeting?! Quick I'll get the beers in and swear like a trooper!

Hows your week been? I'm off plaice fishing at Brighton tomorrow so no work, no mrs, no phone, no hassles! Happy days!

No phone is bliss! I never take mine to glastonbury its liberating being ou of contact for 5 whole days!

I've got work tomorrow morning :-(

i don't know how you leave your phone at home. I'd be lost without mine!!

not sure where the mods are?? Does that mean we can do whatever we like?

I've got work tomorrow morning :-(

i don't know how you leave your phone at home. I'd be lost without mine!!

not sure where the mods are?? Does that mean we can do whatever we like?

I remember life without a phone! It was bliss! Sometimes it's nice to lose yourself for a day.

I'll have a couple of beers with you all. Gotta work all weekend so may as well enjoy it tonight!

Just having a dance with Stella ! Going to Liverpool for the weekend with the Mrs, for a dirty.... i mean relaxing weekend. Kids at home !!

Just having a dance with Stella ! Going to Liverpool for the weekend with the Mrs, for a dirty.... i mean relaxing weekend. Kids at home !!
Was going to go into town myself but I think I'll stay in now. ;)

Havent seen you about in a long time! You must be keeping busy?

Haha, no idea, he's prob annoyed cos I drive a merc lolololol

In all fairness, I can be a bit of a nob, but he don't know that, I've been nothing but nice!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 33
We are the mods! We are the mods! we are, we are, we are the mods!
Having a private group meeting?! Quick I'll get the beers in and swear like a trooper!

Hows your week been? I'm off plaice fishing at Brighton tomorrow so no work, no mrs, no phone, no hassles! Happy days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

C
I’m not posting here to agree to do/looking...
Replies
Views
L
  • Question
The toilet waste needs to have a drop always...
Replies
Views
Again, ongoing thanks. I'll have to get to my...
Replies
Views
W
pcb issue so gas safe engy required sorry to say
Replies
Views
Hope with your case you reported it to trading...
Replies
Views
Back