Where's the water coming from?(Vaillant boiler internal) | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Where's the water coming from?(Vaillant boiler internal) in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Hello again

I just had a problem with a leaky flu which has been fixed but now I notice there is also a water appearing in a tiny pool at the base of the boiler. Am I right that it's the water leaking from where the central heating return pipe enters the boiler ? Is this a difficult fix?

Vaillant ecotec

Thanks again for any advice!

Attachments

• IMG_20220216_113839.jpg
    IMG_20220216_113839.jpg
    416.5 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20220216_113813.jpg
    IMG_20220216_113813.jpg
    299.2 KB · Views: 24
It’s likely to be a component, and shouldn’t be a difficult fix.

That particular boiler‘s cover forms part of the combustion circuit, and needs to be worked on by a competent engineer, gas safe registered engineer in the uk.

Similar plumbing topics

well, I really cannot see what extra features...
Replies
Views
Stick with heat only. You most probably still...
Replies
Views
Yep I think that’s got to be the next step. I...
Replies
Views
C
That's good to know - thank you
Replies
Views
Cabe F
C
Back