which 15kw o/v boiler? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss which 15kw o/v boiler? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

what do you guys recommend for an exchange boiler around the £450 mark (pensioner pennies)!

conventional y plan system, pump next to cylinder 1st floor, boiler in kitchen cabinet & 5 rads 1 bath, 1 pensioner..

muchieow:cyclist:

was looking at the main 15kw, but gas man says there crap?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????,lol

its for a decent repeat customer that knows my f-in-law ('f' being a key word)!
her and her son declined the better boiler option for a cheap n cheerful one

I've got an old profile lying behind my garage. Might be a bit rusty but it would clean up with some T cut :smile:

Main HE 15 comes in at a very reasonable price

Yep, that would be the most cost effective answer for a half decent boiler.

Or we might be able to help with an 18kw Logic heat only (not the plus, the ordinary Logic) at a better price than the 15kw version. Got a bit of overstock.

And also, rays logic comes with the flue ;)

Just remembered the promo ends tonight

Last edited:
Only the plus I thought?

The rear exit flue option on the logic maybe be useful if your taking an older type boiler out though, save coring a new hole higher up?

intention was getting the main from you ray but gas man put a question in there as thats what i spec the customer for! need a duo-tec too :)

are the logic std any good n what £ cheers (ching more profit :))

intention was getting the main from you ray but gas man put a question in there as thats what i spec the customer for! need a duo-tec too :)

are the logic std any good n what £ cheers (ching more profit :))

For Logic prices, see the link in post #9.

The Main is a rebranded Solo. Some like it, some don't.

On the Duotec, if you like the current freebies, buy before 13th Jan. If you don't, wait until after 13th, as price will go down, but freebies will come off.

Yep, that would be the most cost effective answer for a half decent boiler.

Or we might be able to help with an 18kw Logic heat only (not the plus, the ordinary Logic) at a better price than the 15kw version. Got a bit of overstock.

Please pm me Ray on that. I have a place for one for an elderly customer that I'm trying to help out.

For Logic prices, see the link in post #9.

The Main is a rebranded Solo. Some like it, some don't.

On the Duotec, if you like the current freebies, buy before 13th Jan. If you don't, wait until after 13th, as price will go down, but freebies will come off.

is that comparative to freebie cost ray?
jobs on 13 or 16th!

not a solo or main heat only fan as much as i like baxi,fitted a solo 30 he baxi out 9 times in warranty re-building it twice thing was a total heap,thinking on it though martin have done 2 x logic heat onlys with no problems and there both 3 year old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I started a long winded response but deleted...
Replies
Views
That's what I was hoping, looks like a good...
Replies
Views
N
Re: Zoning upstairs. If you don't have 1 set...
Replies
Views
You got your colours muddled. The black needle...
Replies
Views
hello, old post but what did you go with in...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
Back