Which budget boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Which budget boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lotty

I am wanting to install a budget boiler in a small rental property. I have narrowed down my search to a Vokera pro combi 85HE, or a baxi main 24HE. Could anyone comment on which is the better boiler or even throw in a different option?
It need to be under £500

thanks

try ariston, we call em landlord specials up here cos thats the only folk who have em, they have 5 yr warranty to, cheaper than chips to.

we call them £499 down now, £499 later.

dont forget you get what you pay for and any may only last for 5years 1 day.

we fit many main's though and reasonable part prices although 24he band b.

Bandq are selling ravenheap band A's for £300. Take a pensioner on a wednesday and get another 30 quid off. (infact you would be better buying 2 and keep one for spares as it is nearly that price for just the board)

Cheap boilers = expensive parts and repairs, compounded by bad installations = major headaches.

Generally you get what you pay for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

This response doesn't make any sense, as the...
Replies
Views
the op says no water in prv balloon so not prv...
Replies
Views
I'm sorry it's been difficult reading. Is this...
Replies
Views
Turned out to be a dirty flame eye inside the...
Replies
Views
It doesn't have a thermostat and the cylinder...
Replies
Views
Back