Which combi boiler is best | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Which combi boiler is best in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you guys help me with your experience, my daughter has an old Vokera Excell 80SP combi boiler that she is looking to have replaced in her 3 bedroom house. Are certain makes any more reliable than others and which would you advise her to get.

Worcester
Baxi
Viessmann / atag

Are the main ones she should be happy / satisfied with one of the above manufacturers

Have a look at the new range of Vokera boilers, up to 10 year warranty and the pipe work will still be the same way , other brands will require rearranging the pipe work not usely a problem , only thing you will learn from asking what's the best boiler is we cant all agree we all have our favourites , ten different boilers from ten different plumbers

See what I mean, we all have our preferred make of boilers, Have fitted the new Vokera's last couple Have been Ideal Logic, Only advise I would give you don't go for cheep unit ! unless your selling the house and you have to replace the boiler, Then Vokera easi-heat 5 year warranty

Ive no experience personally but the last Ravenheat are apparently very good so I'm told, Ideal for normaly

Thanks for your input and as you say all have preferences but I didn’t want her to get a boiler that proves unreliable and the old buy cheap buy twice kick in. This has now given a bit of insight and if we look for a good boiler that also gives a lengthy warranty we should be ok.

Thanks for your input and as you say all have preferences but I didn’t want her to get a boiler that proves unreliable and the old buy cheap buy twice kick in. This has now given a bit of insight and if we look for a good boiler that also gives a lengthy warranty we should be ok.
Make sure a filter is fitted to the heating, a scale reduced is fitted on the cold mains into the boiler, the system is flushed properly an inhibitor is put into the system, the boiler is registered with gas safe and not just the boiler manufacturer that it is serviced every year otherwise the warranty is worth nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I sought advice here a few years ago, to...
Replies
Views
let it cool down first then try it
Replies
Views
Turned out to be a dirty flame eye inside the...
Replies
Views
A
I looked up the faults out of curiosity as I...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Back