which combi boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss which combi boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sparky24

Hi all,
I am looking at replacing my combi boiler for a new one.
I have 9 radiators and live in a 3 bedroom semi.
I would like a high flow boiler that is easy to work on and maintain.
I am wanting to site it in the loft.

What make and model would you recommend?

Thanks,

OK i'll get in first and recommend Worcester Greenstar (have a look at worcester-bosch website).

Thanks for the replies but what about model numbers with regards to flow and number of rads etc :confused:

Thanks for the replies but what about model numbers with regards to flow and number of rads etc :confused:

poterton performa 31.5 kw input flow rates 13.7 litres per min at 35 degree rise got one doing 22 rads no effort

Last edited by a moderator:
Baxi Duo-Tec Band A 28 kw or 33kw or even the 40 kw excellent boiler good flow rate on domestic hot water
2 year parts and labour
good back up

28 kw 11.5 ltr/min
33 kw 13.5 ltr/min
40 kw 16.0 ltr/min all at 35degrees C rise

Platinum comes with 5 years parts and labour warranty
hope this helps

Viessman 100 Vitodens 30 kw, 5 yr warrenty.
All the other boilers mentioned smell of wee and old socks.

If you take a chick back to yours and she sees a Viessmann on the wall, youl be getting much more than coffee. Therefore Viessmann IMHO = the way forward.

id doubt she'd be giving me anything other than a cuddle, only way to keep warm in a house with that on the wall....;)

Vaillant definitly the best...never had problems with them. They're the mercs of the boiler world. Glow-worm since taking over, are basically the same.

If you require a boiler from these brands let me know.

[FONT=&quot]Look no Führer, or do I mean further? (dam spell checker) well it does mean leader and it's German, Buderus are Europe's largest manufacturer of high efficiency condensing boilers and have over 275 years of experience and expertise in the European heating industry. Buderus high efficiency condensing boilers - Buderus domestic and commercial boilers[/FONT]
Martin.
P.S. I know, before you say it: That guy with the moustache was an Austrian!

[FONT=&quot]Look no Führer, or do I mean further? (dam spell checker) well it does mean leader and it's German, Buderus are Europe's largest manufacturer of high efficiency condensing boilers and have over 275 years of experience and expertise in the European heating industry. Buderus high efficiency condensing boilers - Buderus domestic and commercial boilers[/FONT]
Martin.
P.S. I know, before you say it: That guy with the moustache was an Austrian!
Theve been taken over by Worcester Bosch.btw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

System boilers have a pressurised heating...
Replies
Views
The Orion is about 65% efficient so not great...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, The outlet of all my radiators are at...
Replies
Views
Renato
R
M
A large storage combi could feed more than two...
Replies
Views
This question has been discussed a couple of...
Replies
Views
Back